Edgar Griffiths Park Sports Amenities Building
Project Name: Construction of Edgar Griffiths Park Sports Amenities Building
Client: City of Wanneroo
Project Value: $1,150,000
The Sports Amenities Building at Edgar Griffiths Park comprised of the construction of a new Kitchen/Kiosk, umpire amenities, male and female amenities, UAT, changerooms, shower rooms, two store rooms and cleaners room.
The project included the following works:
- Demolishing of existing toilet block, clearing of existing vegetation and levelling of the site.
- Installation of a new concrete slab and footings.
- Fabrication and erection of structural steel framework.
- Construction of double brick masonry walls.
- Installation of new Colorbond and Kingspan roofing, downpipes, gutters, and associated flashings.
- Installation of new Colourbond metal wall cladding.
- Installation of a new electrical, mechanical and hydraulic works.
- Installation of new aluminium doors and windows.
- Installation of new cabinetry and bench seating.
- Installation of new vinyl flooring, wall and floor tiles, toilet/shower partitions and hardware.
- Painting of all new internal surfaces.
- External works consisted of exposed aggregate concrete, civil works to carpark and modification of the existing irrigation system.