Perth City Station Information Office Refurbishment
Project Name: Perth City Station Information Office Refurbishment
Client: Public Transport Authority
Project Value: $694,375
The City Station Information Centre was damaged by a fire in February 2018 and required an upgrade.
The project included the following works:
- Removal of fire damaged ceilings, windows and flooring.
- Cleaning of all soot from surfaces within the works area and thermal fogging treatment of surfaces to encapsulate the smoke smell.
- Creation of an opening in an existing 350mm brickwall with a new PFC beam which was installed insitu to improve public access and staff operations.
- New electrical services – New data, power and lighting services.
- New hydraulic services – Relocation of existing fire hose reel and new water service feeds.
- New mechanical services – Installation of new mechanical duct, mechanical units, refrigerated pipework and associated works.
- New fireproof ceilings, new metal stud and gyprock lined walls.
- Supply and installation of new timber windows which were replicas of the fire damaged windows.
- Installation of new subflooring and floor coverings – Carpet tiles and vinyl.
- Fit Out Works – including new fixed furniture.