Ashdale Secondary College - Autism Centre
Project Name: Ashdale Secondary College – Autism Centre
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $345,530
The works at Ashdale Secondary College comprised of the construction of a new classroom to be used by the school’s autistic school community, together with additional staff study to accommodate teachers and support staff.
The works included:
- Clearing of existing vegetation.
- New concrete slab & footings.
- Hydraulic services works included installation of new soakwells, sewer and water pipework, stormwater services and kitchen fixtures.
- Electrical services works included installation of new electrical wiring, lighting, data and powerpoints.
- Mechanical service works included installation of new ductwork, mechanical units, refrigeration pipework.
- New masonry block walls.
- Supply, fabrication and installation of structural steel.
- Supply and installation of new roof sheeting with associated safety mesh, gutters and flashings.
- Internal fitout – New cabinetry, floor coverings, tiling, ceilings and glazing.