Building and Renovation Works to Rosher Oval Hall Pavilion
Project Name: Building and Renovation Works to Rosher Oval Hall Pavilion
Client: City of Swan
Architect: Now Then Architects
Project Value: $1,086,381
The project comprised of a refurbishment and extension to the existing Rosher Oval Hall and Pavilion building for the City of Swan.
Before work could commence installation of temporary toilet and changing room facilities had to be set up in the existing car park for the duration of the project.
The works included:
- Removal of all asbestos and demolition of the existing roof, internal walls, windows and paving.
- Installation of new safety mesh, insulation, Colorbond roof sheeting and flashings.
- Construction of a Sports Store extension which comprised of a new concrete slab, masonry walls, rendering and roof structure.
- Sanding and coating of the 180m2 timber floor in the hall.
- Installation of new plasterboard walls and ceilings.
- Painting of the existing trusses, walls, ceilings and doors internally. Externally the walls were painted.
- Installation of new roller doors to the Sports Store.
- Installation of new aluminium sliding doors and security screens.
- New hydraulic, electrical and mechanical services throughout.
- Upgrades to the existing toilet facilities including tiling, fixtures and toilet hardware.
- External works included rendering of the exterior of the building and modifications to the existing irrigation system to effectively irrigate new and existing lawn areas. New architectural Steel gates and modular stainless steel benches and units were also installed.