Caversham Primary School - New Undercover Area
Project Name: Caversham Primary School - New Undercover Area
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $781,114
The project consisted of the construction of a new single storey brick and steel sheet roofed undercover area with external landscaping.
The works consisted of:
- Clearing of existing vegetation, gumtrees and Gardener’s sheds.
- Importing of fill to the site.
- Concrete strip and pad footings and main concrete slab.
- Installation of structural steel columns, rafters, purlins and associated bracing.
- Brickwork with a feature wall with 2 different types of bricks.
- Installation of BAL-12.5 rated windows, doors and roller doors.
- Colorbond roof sheeting, flashings, ‘Solartubes’ and roof safety system.
- Hydraulic works consisting of new soakwells, sewer pipework, rerouting of the existing gas line and fixtures install.
- Electrical works consisting of new DB, lighting, audio loop, PA system and communications.
- Landscaping externally consisting of a new lawn, reticulation, shrubs, paving and concrete pathways.