Charles Riley Reserve Clubrooms Building 5 Refurbishment
Project Name: Charles Riley Reserve Clubrooms Building 5 Refurbishment
Client: City of Stirling
Architect: Paterson Group Architects
Project Value: $308,100
The City of Stirling required a refurbishment of the Clubrooms which included; the kitchen, licensed bar, male and female toilets and showers.
The works included:
- Demolition of existing walls, tiled walls and floors within the toilets. Existing cupboards and counters removed from the Kitchen/Bar.
- Existing doors internally and externally doors were removed and replaced.
- New hydraulic prelays and fixtures installed to the Female and Male toilets.
- Tiling to the Male and Female toilets consisted of a new floor screed, waterproofing and tiling to floors and walls.
- New ceiling to the Kitchen/Bar area and raked ceiling in the Male/Female toilets.
- Carpet tiles installed to the hall and new vinyl floor covering to the Kitchen/Bar Area.
- Installation of stainless steel benches, new appliances and roller door to the kitchen.
- Upgrade of existing lighting and relocation of some GPO’s.