Curtin University Sports Court Relocation
Project Name: Curtin University Sports Court Relocation
Client: Curtin University
Project Value: $1,376,024
The work at Curtin University includes the construction of four multi-function tennis / futsal / netball courts on Edinburgh Oval.
The scope of works involved:
- Clearing of the site (7,024m2), and cut to fill (from both site, and off-site)
- Importing and compacting of 3000m2 of limestone subbase, roadbase and asphalt.
- Installation of a sports court surface, including linemarking.
- Fitoff of the court included installation of bike racks, bleachers, drinking fountains netball poles, tennis nets, futsal goals and retractable draw curtains.
- Installation of brick paving (676m2) including metal edging.
- Upgrade of existing irrigation systems and new landscaping to the area surrounding the court.
- Installation of new electrical wiring, electrical pits, lighting and light poles.
- Decommissioning of the existing tennis courts located adjacent to the existing Curtin Stadium.