Dianella Primary School Early Learning Facility
Project Name: Dianella Primary School Early Learning Facility
Client: Building Management and Works
Architect: Parry + Whyte Architects
Project Value: $1,500,000
The Works at Dianella Heights Primary School comprised of the construction of a new three classroom early childhood block surrounded by a new enclosed covered sandpit, with the provision for future installation of a transportable classroom buildings.
The works included:
- Clearing of existing vegetation and levelling of the site.
- Installation of new limestone retaining wall.
- Installation of a new concrete slab.
- Fabrication and erection of structural steel framework.
- Construction of double brick masonry walls.
- Installation of roof safety mesh, insulation, Colorbond sheeting, downpipes, gutters and associated flashings.
- Electrical works consisted of the installation of a new DB, electrical wiring, data points, powerpoints and lighting.
- Hydraulic works consisted of stormwater pipework, drainage, fire hydrant installation, water supply and hydraulic fitoff.
- Mechanical works included installation of new split and evaporative units.
- Installation of new aluminium doors and windows.
- Metal slat ceilings was installed into the classrooms, with plasterboard ceilings installed to the offices and toilets.
- Cabinetry was fabricated and installed to two kitchens.
- New carpet tiles and vinyl was installed.
- Installation of new sand pits, shade shelter and softfall.
- Landscaping works consisted of reticulation, soil preparation, shrubs, trees and grass.