Federal Court Mediation Fit Out
Project Name: Federal Court Mediation Fit Out
Client: Federal Court of Australia
Architect: The Architecture Group Pty Ltd
Project Value: $418,000
The project consisted of a fit out of the existing Federal Court Mediation rooms. All works completed at the Federal Court had to be undertaken outside of normal business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm).
The works undertaken included:
- Demolition of existing ceilings, furniture, walls and floor surfaces.
- Construction of new plasterboard walls and ceilings.
- New floor coverings, and architraves.
- New cabinetry, benchtops, splashbacks and appliances.
- New electrical, hydraulic and mechanical services.
- Installation of pinboards and window treatments.
- New doors and aluminium partitions.