Herb Graham Recreation Centre – Accessible Adaptations to the Centre and Refurbishment to the Billabong Toilets
Project Name: Herb Graham Recreation Centre – Accessible Adaptations to the Centre and Refurbishment to the Billabong Toilets
Client: City of Stirling
Architect: Bollig Design
Project Value: $897,803
The work carried out at the Herb Graham Recreation Centre was undertaken inseparable portions, within an operating recreation centre. The project consisted of the refurbishment of the existing Male and Female toilets.
The works included:
- Demolition of the existing wall and floor tiling, walls, hydraulic fixtures, toilet hardware and ceilings.
- Installation of new masonry walls.
- New ceiling grid and tiles.
- New floor and wall tiling.
- Installation of new toilet partitions, toilet hardware and grabrails.
- Hydraulic works consisted of new pipework, toilets and basins.
- Installation of new aluminium entrance doors to the Basketball Courts.
- Painting of new ceilings.
- Installation of new autodoors.