Kwinana Depot - Crew Facilities Upgrade
Project Name: Kwinana Depot - Crew Facilities Upgrade
Project Value: $391,700
The project consisted of the refurbishment of Aurizon existing depot facilities at their Kwinana Beach rail facility.
The works consisted of:
- Demolition of existing workstations, walls, undercover shelter, kitchenettes, floor finishes and windows.
- Mechanical works consisted of new exhaust fans and split AC units.
- Electrical works consisted of new lighting and a complete rewiring of the building.
- Hydraulic works consisted of new ZIP units, toilets, hot water units, tapware and kitchen sinks.
- Installation of new stud walls lined with gyprock.
- Toilet partitions and toilet hardware.
- Installation of new vinyl, carpet tile and tiled flooring throughout.
- Construction of a new outdoor area uncovered area with new stairs to Crib rooms and concrete slab.
- Installation of new glazed partitions to form meeting rooms.
- Painting of external structural steel, doors, walls and internal walls and ceilings.