Laguna Bocce Club Re-Roofing & A/C Works
Project Name: Laguna Bocce Club Re-Roofing & A/C Works
Client: City of Stirling
Project Value: $429,525
The Laguna Bocce Club Facility required re-roofing due to the existing roof allowing water ingress and replacement of their existing air conditioning system.
The works included:
- Demolition of the existing roof covering, stramit ceiling, existing ceiling grid and mechanical services.
- Installation of new mechanical switchboard, mechanical AC units, rigid and flexible ductwork.
- Installation of a new structural column within the toilets.
- Installation of new roof sheeting, anticon, roof safety mesh, roof safety system, box gutters, gutters, downpipes and associated flashings.
- Replacement of existing lighting with a new energy efficient LED ceiling panel light.