Leisurelife Recreation Centre - Changeroom and Toilet Refurbishment
Project Name: Leisurelife Recreation Centre - Changeroom and Toilet Refurbishment
Client: Town of Victoria Park
Project Value: $264,311
The refurbishment of the existing changing rooms and toilets at the Leisurelife complex in the Town of Victoria Park.
The works were split into three stages, with areas 1-3 in two stages and areas 4 & 5 forming the second stage of works.
The scope of works included:
- Demolition of existing fixtures & fittings, flooring and tiling;
- Installation of doors and frames;
- Construction of new stud wall using steel studs;
- Installation of new floor and wall tiles;
- Supply and installation of handrails, toilet roll holder, soap dispensers, baby change table, air blower hand dryers, mirrors, fixed shower heads, hand basins and vanity tops, coat hooks and bench seating;
- Fabrication and installation of new partitions to form new toilet and shower cubicles;
- Preparation and painting of all walls and ceilings throughout;
- Preparation and painting all doors, frames and architraves;
- Fit all necessary signage throughout.