Project Name: Mclarty Tafe Block T - Beauty Therapy Refurbishment
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $629,800
The refurbishment at McLarty Tafe consisted of an internal fitout of four existing rooms from classrooms into beauty therapy classrooms.
The works included:
- Demolition of carpet, plasterboard lining and metal ceilings;
- Mechanical services works included installation of new ductwork, mechanical units, refrigeration pipework, exhaust systems and mechanical switchboards.
- Electrical services works included an upgrade of the existing switchboard, new lighting, data and powerpoints.
- Installation of new cabinetry, pedicure chairs and curtain rails.
- New stud gyprock lined walls and ceiling tile ceilings.
- Painting of existing rooms, ceilings and walls throughout as well as doors.
- Installation of new vinyl to floors and walls.
- Installation of new aluminum trims to the existing windows.
Premises remained occupied during the term of the Contract, with minimal inconvenience and disturbance to the occupants.