Osborne Park Bowling Club Toilets Upgrade
Project Name: Osborne Park Bowling Club Toilets Upgrade
Client: City of Stirling
Project Value: $286,300
The existing facility requires the provision of a new Unisex Universal Access Toilets (UUAT), Male and Female toilets and change rooms; Provision of a meeting room; Car parking bay upgrades; and painting of common areas.
The refurbishment work includes the following:
- Demolition of existing toilet hardware, tiling, screed, fixtures and fittings, ceiling and electrical/hydraulic/mechanical services.
- Installation of new hydraulic services – including sewer pipework, water feeds and fixtures & fittings.
- Installation of new electrical services – wiring, lighting, security systems and powerpoints.
- Installation of new mechanical services – New ductwork and mechanical units for the exhaust system.
- Construction of new brickwork walls for the new toilet layout.
- Installation of tiling screed, wall tiles and floor tiles.
- Installation of a new gyprock ceiling.
- Repainting of the whole building internally.
- Installation of new toilet hardware, fixtures and fittings.
- Reconfiguration of existing car bays into disabled bays.