Perth Concert Hall Toilet Refurbishment
Project Name: Perth Concert Hall Toilet Refurbishment
Client: City of Perth
Project Value: $359,600
The upgrade to the toilet facilities at the Perth Concert Hall required minimum impact to the current layout and careful consideration was taken as it is a Heritage building.
PCH was closed for the duration of the works, however there was a very limited time frame with only 5 weeks being allowed for the refurbishment of 4 x Female toilets and 4 x Male toilets.
Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 of both the female and male toilet facilities in the public areas at PCH were refurbished.
The works included:
- Demolition of existing fixtures, 360m2 of wall tiling and 160 m2 of floor tiling,
- New hydraulic prelays and fixtures with installation of 23 urinals, 8 basins and 31 toilet pans.
- New floor tiling to 160 m2 including screeding and waterproofing and 360 m2 of wall tiling.
- Toilet partitions to Level 1 Female and Level 1 Male toilets, with 15 cubicles being installed.
- Toilet hardware installed throughout Level 1 – Level 4 Male and Female toilets.
- Upgrade of lighting throughout Level 1 – Level 4 Male and Female toilets.
- Corian benchtops installed in Level 2 – Level 4 Female toilets.