Perth Zoo – Lesser Primates Upgrade
Project Name: Perth Zoo – Lesser Primates Upgrade
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $207,000
The refurbishment to the existing Lesser Primates habitat at Perth Zoo included:
- Demolition of the existing viewing glazing, vegetation, roofing, roof structure, doors and den front cages.
- The existing structure was repaired with new structural members installed, brickwork reinstated and the facilities replastered.
- Installation of new insulated Bondor roofing panels.
- Fabrication and installation of new galvanised den fronts.
- Fitoff new mechanical and electrical services throughout the facilities.
- Installation of new viewing panel glazing and viewing mesh.
- Installation of new doors and associated hardware.
- Painting of existing structural steel, walls, ceilings and floors.