PTA DDA Upgrades - Kenwick Train Station
Project Name: PTA DDA Upgrades - Kenwick Train Station
Client: Public Transport Authority
Architect: Coniglio Ainsworth Architects
Project Value: $7,500,000
Upgrade of operating train station, included platform works - removal and replacement of all edge angles, paving, hydraulics, demolition and electrical works. Demolition and construction of two new shelters with fibre glass FRP roofing. Upgrade to car parks included civil, hydraulics, electrical, concrete, paving and earthworks.
Note: As station was closed, pedestrian management was in place with PTA Replacement Bus.
Scope: The works generally comprises of but is not limited to:
- Locating marking out services; marking out drainage infrastructure; potholing service conflicts.
- Demolition of infrastructure including kerbs, footpaths, paving, roadside furniture;
- Installation of new drainage infrastructure; protection and relocation of existing services;
- Installation of signs and line marking; installation of new paving.
- Supply and install structural steelwork
- Supply and install of FRP roof shelter canopies
- Clearing including; the felling, cutting and removal of all trees standing or fallen; the removal of all brush, shrubs, grasses and other vegetation; the removal of rubbish and debris; the grubbing out of all stumps and roots
- Demolish existing features and infrastructure to the extent as shown on the drawings.
- Supply and install the complete masonry unit paving to areas indicated
- The supply and installation of new galvanised steel fencing and gates
- Design, supply and install two effective fully-automatic irrigation systems
- Supply, engineer and install all required general and architectural miscellaneous metalwork
- Balustrading and metalwork
- Earthing and bonding mesh
- Signalling works to the two controlled pedestrian level crossings
- Hydraulic and electrical services components