South Metropolitan TAFE, Murdoch Blocks B+H Upgrades
Project Name: South Metropolitan TAFE, Murdoch Blocks B+H Upgrades
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $384,393
The project consisted of the renovation of classrooms into study/kitchenette areas for students to use.
The works consisted of:
- Demolition of existing flooring, brick walls, ceilings and windows.
- Electrical works consisted of new wiring, data points, GPO’s, and alterations to the existing fire and security systems.
- Mechanical works consisted of new split and cassette units.
- Hydraulic works consisted of new pipework to the kitchenettes and installation of new fixtures.
- Installation of a new auto door, window frames and glazing.
- Installation of new suspended acoustic ceiling and gyprock walls.
- Cabinetry works consisted of new study desks, two kitchenettes and benches.
- Painting of existing classrooms, ceilings and walls throughout as well as doors.
- Fabrication and installation of a new structural steel awning with roof sheeting.