Sunset Heritage Precinct Toilets Variation Works
Project Name: Sunset Heritage Precinct Toilets Variation Works
Client: Building Management and Works
Architect: In House Management and Works
Project Value: $328,599
Upgrade of a heritage-listed building at the Sunset Heritage site included:
- Demolition of existing fixtures, tiled surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- New metal stud walls lined with plasterboard linings.
- External works consisted of a new brick retaining wall, raised timber deck, handrail and concrete ramp and steps.
- External repairs to roof, fascia, gutters, downpipes, timber windows and rendering.
- Painting internally of walls and ceilings and externally walls, downpipes and windows where painted.
- Installation of new timber external doors.
- Installation of new toilet partitions, toilets, hand basins, soap dispensers, mirrors and grab rails.
- Refurbishment of existing timber windows.