Weld Square Primary School - New Administration Building
Project Name: Weld Square Primary School - New Administration Building
Client: Building Management and Works
Architect: Zuideveld Marchant Hur
Project Value: $1,149,647
The New Administration Building at Weld Square Primary School comprised of the construction of a new reception/foyer, three new office spaces, interview room, medical room, UAT, Duplicating room, Comms room, cleaners store, secure store and landscape works.
The works included:
- Demolition of existing brick wall, retaining wall, concrete footings, paving and kerbs.
- Clearing of existing vegetation and levelling of the site.
- Installation of new concrete footings, slab and pathways around the Administration building.
- Fabrication and erection of structural steel framework.
- Construction of double brick masonry walls.
- Installation of roof safety mesh, insulation, Colorbond sheeting, downpipes, gutters, associated flashings and three solar tubes.
- Installation of cladding and external screens.
- Electrical works consisted of installation of a new electrical wiring, new intruder detection system, data points, powerpoints and lighting. Relocation and extension of the existing school PA/Siren systems and assistance call systems to the new administration.
- Hydraulic works consisted of stormwater/sewer pipework, drainage, water supply and hydraulic fitoff.
- Mechanical works included installation of new ducted split air conditioning system and exhaust fan system to UAT and medical room.
- Installation of new aluminium doors and windows.
- Fabrication and installation of new cabinetry in medical room, duplicating room and reception/foyer area.
- Installation of new carpet and vinyl.
- Installation of tiles and fit out of UAT.
- Installation of new signage.
- Carpark works consisted of installation and compaction of new limestone subbase and roadbase. Installation of concrete kerbs, primer and asphalt.
- External/Landscaping works consisted of reticulation, soil preparation, mulch, grass, paving, gates.