Honeywood Primary School– Civil and Building Works for a Transportable Pre-Primary / Kindy Annexe
Project Name: Honeywood Primary School– Civil and Building Works for a Transportable Pre-Primary / Kindy Annexe
Client: Building Management and Works
Architect: Oldfield Knott Architects
Project Value: $1,500,000
The extensive earthworks and new car park at Honeywood Primary School involved:
- Construction of new limestone retaining walls.
- Importing and compaction of 6000m3 of fill.
- Hydraulic works included installation of new soakwells, drainage and stormwater pipework.
- Importing and compact of limestone subbase and roadbase for a new 60 bay carpark.
- Installation of structural steel, colorbond roof shelter over the two sandpits.
- Construction of a Gardener’s shed, including concrete slab, metal studs, CFC sheeting, timber benches and colorbond roofing.
- New electrical connections to the 5 transportable and electrical fitoff to the Gardener’s shed.
- New concrete disable complaint ramp and school entrance stairs.
- Landscaping works consisted of reticulation, soil preparation, shrubs, trees and grass.