Dianella Lacrosse & Cricket Club Facilities Upgrade
Project Name: Dianella Lacrosse & Cricket Club Facilities Upgrade
Client: City of Stirling
Architect: Patterson Group Architects
Project Value: $875,200
The works at Dianella Lacrosse & Cricket Club Facilities consisted of the refurbishment and remodel of the existing toilet facilities to provide new male, female and USAT facilities, warm up kitchen to the club room and new roof to the cricket and footy club.
The works included the following:
- Demolition of the existing services, partition walls, doors, cubicles and part of the slab.
- Installation of new single glazed aluminium windows, security mesh and entry doors, Internal linings, lighting, roof (F&C only) and WC cubicle systems.
- Installation of new cabinetry, stainless steel benches and appliances to warm up kitchen.
- Finishes included new tile to floor and walls, new vinyl, carpet tiles and painted internal finishes, WC’s, urinals, accessible handrails etc.
- The services included Mechanical Ventilation, Hydraulic Works and Electrical Services.