Fremantle Port Berth E New fenders system
Project Name: Fremantle Port Berth E New fenders system
Client: Fremantle Port
Project Value: $7,400,000
The upgrade to Berth E fender system was undertaken in two separable portions from Pier 88E to 68E and Pier 67E to 40E.
The scope of works for the New Fenders at Berth E included:
- Cutting openings in the existing concrete deck and installation of the rear piling system;
- Removal of the existing fendering system, bollards and kerbing;
- Installation of precast concrete sections after demolition of sections of the concrete deck at the wharf face and driving piles;
- Installation of the rear steel pile cap frames and CHS steel struts;
- Installation of the new fenders and re-installation of bollards and kerbing.