Malibu School - Education Support Hub and Classroom Building
Project Name: Malibu School - Education Support Hub and Classroom Building
Client: Building Management and Works
Project Value: $3,357,135
The works at Malibu School comprise of a new single-storey building with seven classrooms, an administration area, a bus shelter, and externals works.
The works included:
- Clearing of existing vegetation and levelling of the site.
- Installation of new concrete footings and slab.
- Fabrication and erection of structural steel framework.
- Construction of double brick masonry walls.
- Installation of roof safety mesh, insulation, Colorbond sheeting, downpipes, gutters, associated flashing and solar tubes.
- Installation of cladding and external screens.
- Electrical works consisted of the installation of new electrical wiring, data points, powerpoints, and lighting.
- Hydraulic works consisted of stormwater/sewer pipework, drainage, water supply and hydraulic.
- Mechanical works included the installation of a new ducted split air conditioning system and exhaust fan.
- Installation of new aluminium doors and windows.
- Fabrication and installation of new cabinetry in the music therapy room, science room, and hot desk office.
- Installation of new carpet and vinyl.
- Installation of tiles and fit-out of staff toilets, assisted access bathroom, UAT and student toilets.
- Installation of new signage.
- External/Landscaping works including new bus shelter.